1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warranty Work with Midwest Gun Works out of Mo.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I've used them a few years back. Nice job and I did not have to wait an unreasonable time. I did ask them on turnaround and they were right on the money.

2. xtj

xtj Guest

they rebuilt my bt99 last year excellent job two week turn a round

JKG

3. dennis b

dennis b Member

I have used them and have recommended them to a couple of friends that needed work done (one was on a Beretta. They do great work, the price is fair (and you don't get hit with more later), and they complete the work on time. DennisB

4. autogun

autogun Member

Not so good on beretta warranty. I got a bad barrel on a new 391; had a divot inside the barrel at muzzle end about a 1/4 wide and extended from muzzle past the choke tube area into rest of barrel. Midwest said the used their borescope and couldn't see any problem!!! I sent it to beretta and they said, yah that's a problem,; we'll give you another new barrel. So maybe I just have bad luck but i won't send them anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.