1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warning label for shot shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mich746, Jun 17, 2013.

1. mich746

mich746 Member

I think there should be a warning label put on shot shell boxes stating that shooting them at clay birds is addictive. It will cost you an obscene amount of time and money buying ammo, guns, traveling, getting all of those silly gadgets.

If I didn't shoot I could afford to pay more taxes to feed illegal immigrants, or have IRS employees go to more conferences in Vegas.

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Nah, that's how a leftist would handle it. We conservatives just man up and deal with our addiction in the most responsible way we can.

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

LMAO...I'm with unknown on this one, as long as we remove the ability to sue for stupidity.

Take all the labels off, grab a beer and sit back and watch..

4. mich746

mich746 Member

Maybe that could be a new thread.......stupid warning labels. Like the one on a 5 gal bucket telling you not to fill with water and stick your head in it.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

you want see stupid, sit at a boat ramp for a few hours.

6. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

"Caution Hot Coffee"

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Setterman,

That's no crap. Even better is the boat ramps on the river when the currents pretty decent. Nothing makes you cringe more than seeing a shiny new boat scrape the riprap. We use to anchor off shore, grab a cold one and watch. Amazing the amount of fools who can afford a $30K+ boat but can't back in a straight line for 10 yards.

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Grntitan, ain't no different than a parking lot n vehicles.....

Then they're on the water!

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

boy that ain't no lie...when I started dating my wife, we lived in florida and would fish offshore in a 24' cruiser. I gave her a choice, drive the boat or back the trailer. She picked the boat.

She could put that thing on the trailer in about 30 seconds....I'd slide back into the water, she'd run up on it and give it a little gas while I winched the last few feet and off we'd go. She could hold position in the charter fleet while we were catching bait, too, in the current. there'd be 20 boats, all 30-40 footers and we'd be in the middle of them.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What's funnier is when they U-Boat the trailer and tow vehicle.

11. Stermy

Stermy TS Member

Maybe we could get the AMA to call it a disease, then Obama care could pay for shells and targets.