1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warning Global Warming to Hit KS, NY, Vt & ME

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dove Commander, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I had a carbon load last night (Tacos and Pizza)

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Al Gore? Al Gore? Isn't that the guy who's the Guru of the Goofy?

Buz

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I think your right Buzz, Goofy Gore sounds familiar.

BTW Im suffering thru several inches of cold wet global warming right now.

Jim

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Nope AA not me waving. I'm waiting out this little episode from the warm DRY confines of the house. Your map is a little outdated, The thunder snow is over in Mo. now.

I've got a carbon foot print I'd like to plant right on goofy gore's butt.

Jim

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

New Hampshire warming too! From the Union Leader tonight...

Heavy snow predicted inland

6 minutes ago

A developing storm threatening to dump up to two feet of wet, heavy snow has emergency officials urging residents to be prepared.

Christopher Pope, state director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, said it looks like a nor'easter will be dropping piles of heavy snow with the potential to knock out power. Pope is urging residents to stock up on bottled water and foods that don't require refrigeration.

Other routine storm preparation includes checking that flashlights are in working order, buying fresh batteries and having a battery-powered radio handy.

National Weather Service said it continues to track the storm, which is expected to hit hard tomorrow night into Monday, bringing with it gusty winds, heavy rain and coastal flooding for the Seacoast and potential heavy, wet snowfall accumulating up to two feet for inland regions.

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

If you have to use your plunger, the carbon load was way to big!

Next time, try to meter it out. lol

Hauxfan!

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Al Gores mother passed a Carbon load too

that line with the lil red dots was storms that gave Dallas/Ft Worth softball size hail in places along with a few tornado touchdowns

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i'm in western ny and let me tell you, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sick and tired of shooting with 4 layers of clothes on. i've already put the tractor with the snowthrower on it away. if it's a plowable snow, screw 'em. the wife and i both have 4 wheel drive. if someone can't get down the driveway, let 'em walk.

i hope al gore's house gets filled from floor to ceiling with global warming. it's all bush's fault. i hate the weatherman. the robins are all liars because they were back a month ago. the warmth we had a month ago was because of Imus. Bush arranged the whole thing. i hope that it gets so globally warm that sharpton and jackson melt like chocolate easter bunnies in hell. i don't think that i can take it anymore......... i'm going outside nude......

9. Ted N.

Ted N. TS Member

I recently heard Larry The Cable Guy interviewed on a local radio station, and he said, "Looks like this here global warming ain't meltin Al Gore's ice cream much, right?"

Ted N

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO, Admiral. What makes you think the best part of Al didn't go running down his Momma's leg? :)

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.