1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Kolar Kid, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of
    Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military
    action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off
    America 's supply of convenience store managers, and possible candidates for
    President of the United States.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers
    will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps., and then
    Motel 6 managers.

It's getting ugly...........

KK

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

KK, did that report also mention them cutting off our supply of taxi drivers? hehehehee John E.

KK, you added to your post, I didn't even think about all the customer service reps for Dell and aol who speak as though they are from the middle-east. Whatever will we do if they cut us off?

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I don't recall any Pakastani's killing convenience store managers, or robbing cab drivers. Seems to me most of them have jobs and don't collect welfare for a living.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Seems like a lot of stuff going on over there, they must have taken vacations from their jobs.

HM

5. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

dickgtax, that may be true for the most part. However, in Southeastern Indiana, we have had an influx of people who appear to be from Pakistan, or possibly India who now own and operate the hotels and gas stations around here. I presume they did not come here with sufficient assets or cash to buy these businesses, but rather, obtained small business loans through the SBA and other lending institutions at reduced interests rates because they are minorities. I think its time we go back to what President Andrew Jackson said . . . "equal rights for all, special rights for none."

John E.

P.S. We have thugs and gangs made up of whites, blacks, mexicans, hispanics, asians, and russians, I figure its only a matter of time before we have gangs of pakistanis, iraqis, arabs, hindu indians, etc. And until we have 0% unemployment our borders should be closed. This melting pot is running over.

Just my thoughts, John E.

6. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

If we wait on 0% unemployment to open our borders, they will never open. The liberal agenda has too many people that would starve to death before they would seek work. They would think the "check will be here any day".

My brother was in Europe in the military years ago. He told me the biggest concern in Germany at that time was that civil war was eminent in Turkey and all the garbage men would go home to fight. True! If they are legal and they work, fine. If they are not legal, if they will not work, send them somewhere.

An Indian (dot, not feather) MD that works with my wife got irrate because the SS would not allow his mother benefits as totally disabled, he wrote the claim for her and she had just got to this country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.