1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

...Warm and Sunny This Weekend...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gold E, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Sunny, 70, and light winds on Saturday; Sunny, 74, and calm on Sunday; 3 flats loaded and in the truck. Trap batteries are all charged; the Long-Range is charged; bag is packed; throw in the gun and I think that’s about everything I need!

Shoot safe and have a nice weekend.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Gold E thanks for cheering me up! I live in Illinois between the weather and our courupt state government that last thing I need is you telling me how nice it is where you are!

3. PNT

PNT Member

We are supposed to get from 6-15 inches of snow with 25-45 mph winds.
    Temps to 20 below, wind chill to 60 below. Time to put the summer coat away and dig out the fall coat.

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

6-15 of Global Warming? Can't be, oh well that will test the real trap shooter.

Rock

Jim

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Trapshooting? HA! I say it's time get out the Arctic Cat! Josh

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

You know it's been cold when this afternoon didn't feel too bad and then to fine out it's still -10. That is better than the -25 we started with.

Rickyd

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

67 at my house this afternoon......northern Delaware.....south of Filthydelphia.

Gonna get ugly tomorrow, rain, ice, snow, etc.....rain & wind for the rest of the week....and ducks/geese come back in on Friday....should be good as the birds have moved down from the NY and New England iced up states......

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.