1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting a Older Ljutic mono gun barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by claybuster61, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybuster61

claybuster61 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Ljutic mono gun, serial 204. Looking for an extra barrel. Would like to have high rib, but would look at any.
    Text 620 397 8114

2. ShooterOne

ShooterOne Member

0   0   0

claybuster61: Have an extra barrel for a Ljutic Mono Gun that fits Serial #11** and may work on your gun. I'm not sure of any changes that may have been made in the 900 guns between your gun & mine that would interfere with it working on your gun.

It is 34" standard mono height rib, has Pro-Porting & lengthened forcing cones. Haven't used this barrel in quite some time so will part with it for $800.00 shipped to you in contigous 48 states.

Dont recall any other details of this barrel, but if you're interested e-mail me with specific questions and I will get the barrel out of storage and try to answer any concerns you may have.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.