1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Woods, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Tom Why don't you just call RCBS customer service !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Please quit yelling (all caps), it's hard on the eyes.

ss

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

If the caps bother ya don't read it.SOME O F US HAVE EYE CONDITIONS THATREQUIRE US TO USE CAPS.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

MACH4RANDY

"If the caps bother ya don't read it.SOME O F US HAVE EYE CONDITIONS THATREQUIRE US TO USE CAPS."

Well if you are a IE user that section of the program allows you to make the letters bigger. As a matter of fact it allows you to make everything on the screen bigger.

What eye condition would that be???? Is it called lack of glasses????

BTW this is a quote from the suggestions from below the message window.

"Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude."

Bob Lawless

5. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

0   0   0

I agree with their customer service, I bought a reloader
    From a guy 2nd hand and RCBS still sent me any part I needed
    Free

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Do you not want to pay for some or is RCBS refusing to sell you some? Help me out understanding the problem.

7. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

It would have been very helpful if you had put more in the title rather than just "Wanted". Tons of people will click on it and then find out they can't help you.

and...FYI...all caps has been proven, many studies, to be harder to read than upper/lower case. If you have problems seeing something, make it bigger. All browsers have this capability. But, please, no caps...

cap