1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted xt combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jack1122, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

I have that same question. Can you buy an unsingle or topsingle for a XT or do you have to buy the combo?

Jack

2. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

The only way to get a TS or US barrel is to buy one from someone who is breaking up a combo. The older (70's vintage) TS combo barrels will fit your new XT, but you need to move the fore stock locking lug. This is not a big deal, but needs to be done by a pro. Likely, newer barrels will need a little filing to the lug to fit your fore stock. Again, not a big deal - you can do this one yourself, but I still recommend having a pro do it.

Older Citori barrels come fixed choke - typically full - and have sold on here for $750-$800. Newer choke tubed barrels (off new XT combos) have consistently brought $1000.

They are not as rare as they used to be - just keep checking here.

Joe

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Guns Unlimited has the exclusive rights to the un-single so far and there is no sales of the barrel only. I have the un-single combo and have tried to fit the un-single barrel to other citoris. More would not fit that would. I would still have a gunsmith check it even if I found one that fit.

I rather doubt that you would find someone willing to split up a combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.