1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted WinchesterMod21

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rdf59, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Drew

I have a M21 Trap 30" F&F that I am using now. I do not shoot registered, just club stuff. I went back to it last Dec at the end of the season and in the 3 times I used it I had 96,95 & 97. Last Wed I started again and had 93 with a final round of 21 ( I got tired -- out of condition).

I was going to sell it and pick up a combo of some sort that I could use for Trap and Clays, but I have been shooting so well with it that I may wait. My shooting group tells me I should try registered meets with it. I will do it this Spring.

The gun is all original, straight grip, Good condition ( blue wear in a few spots and a few stock nicks (very small). I also used it as a duck gun back in the 60's and 70's.

Price will not affect my desire to keep it or sell it. I must replace it with a combo to my liking and I am looking at the CG combo right now. Come to think of it, price might affect my decision. I am not interested in taking an arm and a leg for it. I can't deposit those in my bank account. Some fantastic offer might pry it from me, if I decide I can't shoot it well this spring --- but, I'm going to try first.

RDF

2. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

Doug Gray of Gray's Shotgun Cache (advertises in Trap and Field) had a model 21 trap gun for sale at the Spring Grand.

Len in Phoenix

3. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Doug Gray's phone number 806-622-8142. Nice guy to do business with

Jerry Walker

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have a friend that has 2 Winchester Model 21s 12 gauge 28Inch Bbls full and modified with Gold Pistol Grip Cap on the rib states built by winchester custon shop,in Factory Leather Case, $7500 each. As in new condition, no engraving.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot