1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wanted: Win 50 Barrel W/Simmons Rib & WS-1 Choke

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Fairlane*66, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairlane*66

Fairlane*66 TS Member

0   0   0

I want to buy a Winchester Model 50 12 Ga shotgun barrel with a round-post Simmons rib and a WS-1 choke. I'm a serious buyer. I'd prefer a barrel that's in good shape and doesn't need bluing, but will consider one in any condition as long as it meets my basic criteria. I have checked with Corson's Barrels and they don't currently have one in stock. If you don't have the barrel I'm looking for, can you point me to someone who does? Thanks.
  2. Fairlane*66

Fairlane*66 TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking. Come on Model 50 fans, help a brother out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.