1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted used PW Press

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Otter, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otter

Otter TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Wanted used PW Press - Bought One !

My daughter and brand new Son-in-Law started trap shooting 8 weeks ago (before their wedding) and they are both improving very quickly. I would like to buy them a used PW reloader as a wedding gift. Great gift idea or what ? Does anyone have one for sale at a reasonable price ? A Hornady or MEC would work also as long as it is progressive. I would really like to buy them a Spolar like mine but the wedding and resulting honey moon cost a little to much.

De Luxor
  2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2007

I have a 800B PW, 12 gauge that I would make you a screeming deal on. The machine is in good working condition but I would advise a tune up from Whiz if you were making a gift of it. My shipping zip is 89406.

PM me if you want to talk further.
  3. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Oct 26, 2006
    I've got a 800B I'd like to sell as well lots of new parts plus extras. Price $375.00, may be able to ship to you free. I'll have to check and see. Call or email if interested. 423/863-2543 thx, Keith
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.