1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Unaltered Perazzi MX15

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by lakecrisco, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for an unaltered MX15. Must have 34" bbl...fixed full or factory chokes. The pad doesn't have to be original as long as th stock hasn't been cut off. Have cash in hand.

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Why in the hell don't you buy the one listed on here?! Tom Rhoads

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A good friend of mine has a 34" MX-15 he no longer uses that he might sell. The gun has had some work done to it, but I hardly consider it derogatory - the recoil pad was replaced with a Gooey and the barrel was done by Tom Wilkinson. I have no idea what he might want for it but if it interests you, let me know and I will find out.

Ed

4. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Tom Rhoads....read my post and then look at the MX15 posted on here. The stock has been cut and an adjuster added. I have owned several of these guns and I know what I am looking for. If you don't have an UNALTERED MX15 or anything else constructive to add the get on another thread somewhere..

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sorry Krisco! Missed the recoil alteration! Looks like he ruined a very nice gun! Pguns always had such awesome wood on them! Tom Rhoads

6. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the reply, Tom. It's hard to find one that hasn't been altered in some way or another. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that. I just like it as original as possible.

7. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Hey AverageEd.....let me know if the stock has been cut. The barrel work doesn't bother me if it was done by Tom. Just let me know the specifics or have your buddy shoot me an e-mail. Thanks for the FYI

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you don't buy the one that Steve W. has listed you don't want one very bad!

9. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sent you a P.M. this morning - I wasn't aware he had sold that MX-15 a few years ago when he bought his K-80 TS. He still has MX-8 and MX-10/2000 top single combos that are untouched except for Wilkinson barrel work and Gooey pads and he no longer uses either of them. The MX-8 was not used much at all; he just bought it to have one.

I don't know that he wants to sell them, however.

Ed

10. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Euro Joe......The money is secondary to what I want. Steve has a FANTASTIC price on his gun but it isn't what I am looking for. The stock has been cut and the gun doesn't have the original case. Still a great buy. I'm not the kind of guy who settles for something less than what I want because I can save a few hundred dollars. If that were my situation, I shouldn't be buying a gun in the first place.

If anyone has a MX15 that meets my wants, please shoot me an e-mail or PM.

11. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

I know of one that might be available. It has a very long LOP 16 plus inches. The stock was made by Perazzi and my friend waited for about 6 months for it to show up. The gun is perfect and I doubt it has been shot more than 10,000 rounds since 2005 when he bought the gun. It has never been altered except for the longer Perazzi stock. If you are interested send me an Email and I will put the two of you together.

Jim

12. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

13. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.