1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted to buy motorhome

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by motordoctor, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I am starting to look for a motorhome. prefer class a about 28 to 30 feet. low mileage. probably 2005 or newer. would like to find a DEAL that someone has to get out of. Lots around but way overpriced for this market. drop a line if you know of any?? thanks. motordoc

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Wait a few months till gas hits $4/gallon and it should be a lot easier to find a deal.

-Gary

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Motordoc,
    Call me at work tomorrow 8004213283 est ask for sr.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a RV camper 5th wheel and find the same thing,they are way overpriced for the market. High gas this summer should change that

5. trapshootingfran

trapshootingfran TS Member

0   0   0

Cubancigar, I have a 2002 Keystone Cougar 27.5ft with a 12 ft slide out. It has 3 waste water tanks, 5ogal fresh watertank, 16ft awning. give me a call 585-343-3965. western NY. This camper is in super shape. contact me. $9,500or b/o This includes all camping gear and all hardware.

6. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 29 ft fifth wheel bought new 2005 I would sell and I have a truck to pull it.
    Don

7. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

If you're still thinking about buying a motor home, think hard. My parents had one for years. I went on a couple of trips with them and it turned me off motor homes permanently. Like riding down the road in a giant can full of rattley stuff. No matter what my mother did in the cabinets, it still sounded bad. And forget about getting out of your chair when it's moving (not safe in any case) you'll find it hard to stand up, no matter how smooth the road is.

My advice is to rent one for a couple of trips. Might change your mind.

We use a 18 ft "hybrid", beds come out the ends like a pop-up. Very happy with it in all regards.

bruce
    kb1iix@arrl.net

8. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

0   0   0

Hey Motor Doc,

I'm looking for the same thing. I've been looking at E-Bay and have seen some good looking rigs there for reasonable money.

Cheers,

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.