1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED TO BUY KNIVES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by iw, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iw

iw TS Member

I AM LOOKING FOR VINTAGE KNIFE COLLECTIONS, CASE, GERBER, PUMA, RANDALLS, AND OTHER VINTAGE KNIVES. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 417-286-3066. JOHN BOYLES

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I have around 200 to 250 case and other hgih grade knives I quit collecting around 1983 I think.

Here is a 1980 collector set made for the N.K.C. musuem.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/sporting%20goods/Knives/?action=view&current=nkca-2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    I thought about selling them all before but will probably hang on to them for a while longer maybe when I get rich I can start collecting them again.

Also got a Salesman set of the Parker - Frost knives, I think around 20 or more all in it's own brief case for traveling.

Fog

3. C1

C1 Member

I have a bunch of Boy Scout knives. Any interest?

4. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

c1;

I'm interested in a Boy Scout knife if it is a Western Cutlery sheath knife with the Scout logo on the tang. Send me an e-mail message if you have one.

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

iw, do you know anything about the late Robert Rippy or the knives he made? Steve

6. antique

antique TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.