1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted to buy green Remington sts hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Al391brown, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Looking to buy some remington once fired sts hulls. I will be at the Wisconsin state shoot if that helps. Can pick hulls up on my way to shoot or after.

2. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

3. Al391brown

Al391brown Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

4. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nancy with Ear Gems will be vending at Wisconsin and will have once fired sts hulls with her. Terry

5. JC6498

JC6498 TS Member

0   0   0

I also want to buy once fired STS and Nitro 27 (Gold) hulls. I will pay .05 each plus shipping to San Antonio, Texas for 2000 of each. All inquires answered.
    John Collier