1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted To Buy-- Barrel Weight.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 1oldshooter, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a recoil reducer or barrel weight. The type that is mounted in front of the forearm on the bottom of the barrel. I have one on my Perazzi TM1 and it makes a difference in the swing when going from my doubles gun to the single barrel. If you have one for sale, 4 or 6oz please let me know here or by email. Thanks Jerry. 1Oldshooter

2. fieldgrade

fieldgrade TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry, I have one 8oz and one 10oz Briley barrel weight I can part with.
    Brian

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Brand New never been on a gun or out of the box Graco Barrel weight kit ... I paid $52.00 plus tax, you can own this little beauty for $45.00 plus shipping ... I think it has two different weights in the box ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. 1oldshooter

1oldshooter Member

0   0   0

Thanks all. I have one on the way. All you trapshooters are great guys and a great help. Jerry, 1oldshooter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.