1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted --- TM-1 or TM-S

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DB Bill, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Found one -- thanks to those who responded.

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

check with Smok'n Joe

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Here you go, nice tight gun in great shape ... Was my personal shooter until I bought an MX-2000, then a TMX, then another MX-2000 ... Barrels are not altered, not ported, Bore : .729 Choke: .036 restriction, Gra Coil that works great, adjustable comb, 34" barrel LOP 14.50 ... KG 1.430 / 18.4 or 18.5 (can't make it out) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1198.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1200.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1201.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1202.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1203.jpg

It would be a great gun for anyone but especially your grandson and will give him good service for many years to come ... This is a pull trigger by the way ... I only have a soft sided case for it, the hard case is long gone ... Asking $1900.00 shipped to your FFL ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Who would ruin a gun like that by porting the barrels ..? If God wanted the barrels ported he would of had Perazzi do them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have no got anything from either of you, did you send a message by PM ..? I have none ... Thanks ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WPT: How about a beautiful Emmebi leather hard case for your TM1? $300 delivered, came with a new TS2000. Pics available.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Euro Joe,

No thanks I was looking at one that Tony DeSimone had at the State shoot, bought a Remington hard case off of EBay for $50.00 and its really a nice case for the money ... This gun goes bye bye without a case or they will want a box of shells sent with it to try it out besides ... Thanks anyway ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

This poster had the nuts to send me a PM saying I didn't respond the way he wanted me to so he didn't respond except after I mentioned that I didn't get any reply ... He obviously likes to give orders to people which don't fly with me and he can kiss my Royal American A _ _ ... I figured the important thing would be his Grandson getting a good gun at a fair price, obviously this person would rather give orders and probably has no intention of buying his Grandson any gun ... I wish I could put on here how I really feel but why should I stoop so low to a person such as this ..? What a joke this guy is and the above gun is not for sale to you for your grandson at any price ... WPT ... (XXX) ...

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I put the gun on there for you to see based on your initial posting as well as anyone else who might be interested ... I don't take orders and or demanding requests at this point in my life from anyone ... Contact is contact, after that anyway the buyer wants to communicate is fine with me but until then its unreasonable to make such demands ... No problem, you will never hear anything from me or have enough money to buy anything I have for sale at any price ... Thats the way it goes ... WPT ... (XXX) ...

11. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

....I'm sure he is heart broken

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

That makes two of us ... I hope he finds this nice of a gun for his Grandson, the kid can't pick his relatives ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

Grandpa Harrison started young Leo out with a simple 1100, and spent the real money on shells.

14. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

The TM-1 and TMS are not that rare. I'm sure DB Bill will find what he's looking for. I think it's a great gesture for his grandson. It doesn't matter really what the gun is. Spending time with grandpa is time well spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.