1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED---- Terry Jordan Wall Chart

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Looking for a Terry Jordan wall chart. Let me know if you have one for sale please.

Corey

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Contact Terry Jordan...I'm sure he has some!

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

There is 991 charts in use and you can't find a used one, that tells you something about how well they work.

Terry.

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a 10' Vandalia model you can have for $75 shipped to the lower 48.<br>
    I bought an 8' model from Terry at the Grand, will work better in my basement.<br>
    Drop the xx's in the email. Harv.

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Harv.

Good shooting at the Grand. How do you like the smaller 8 footer? I like using it and there are times when I think I like it better than the 10 footer.

Terry.

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rey, mail replied to. Thanks Terry, the Grand was a blast. The 8' chart is a better fit for my space and I can't tell any loss in effectiveness. Still the best money I've spent in this sport. Harv.

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Mr. Jordan, would appreciate a web URL that I could use to research your wall chart. Thank you BRGII

8. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

http://learntrapshooting.com/

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi BGRII.

E-mail me and I will send you or other interested shooters the complete method. The 8 foot chart has worked well for me lately. I used it a lot before the Grand and I had a 99 from 27 yards, a 200 and hit 898x900 of my last 900 16 yard targets. I shot almost all year with only a few real practices, I just use the Wall Chart and shoot competition.

Thanks.

Terry

10. biff

biff Active Member

Terry, Watch your back! You may be subject to a hit. Do you realize how much in shell sales you are costing some of the large manufacturers? It is the only practicing I do and it not only has saved me a bundle on shells, but I'm saving on gasoline and travel time as well! Besides all of this it works too! Biff

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Biff.

You need the new Chart it is good to have a change of scenery, call me or e-mail me. I made the switch from the MX-3 to the TM-1 last year and Pat and the Krieghoff gang talked me into buying one of them. Switching to it will be my next project. Without the chart I would be years trying to make these changes.

Terry.

12. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Terry, is there a way to make the larger one smaller without losing important moves? It's just too large for the place I want to put it (the only place) and I really want to use it this winter.

13. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Browning4me.

You can just roll it up a bit so it is not quite as wide. E-mail me or call me.

Terry.

14. biff

biff Active Member

Terry, my original chart is great! It is framed and serves as a large wall mural in my den. I got spotlights on it and use them for shootoffs with myself! And yes I do miss occasionally! Really you know when you have missed the target you are going for and as punishment I have to do 20 "Hail Terrys" as punishment(maybe it's really reward) as a result. My chart is "Bad" and is used frequently; don't think I could give it up.....do you have one for the kitchen? Biff

15. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Biff.

I understand that completely. I just had a Vandalia chart up on my wall after not using it for a long time, it brought back great memories. I did about 50 moves on it before I sent it to an SCTP coach.

Terry.

16. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

E-mail sent. GOOD LUCK

17. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Our new 10' one came in yesterday's mail. Thanks Terry, great service, it's fabulous. ...mike

18. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Terry, You know I'm still using "Ole # 167", the paper version if you will, and you couldn't pry that from my little hands. I have taped it on the back of the motor home, on the garage door, in the basement...everywhere I go, it goes...

Thanks for Judy's new 8 footer, she loves it !!!

Dave in NY

19. 1moreround

1moreround TS Member

Had the opportunity to drive down and spend some time with Terry yesterday at his home, before buying his wall chart which was set up on his basement wall, and the spot lights shining on it. After awhile with Terry instructing me on proper gun mount, hold point, and what to do with my eyes before and during gun swing, I can see how this training aid will make a huge difference for me!!! I feel many newer shooters to the trap game, such as myself, burn many shells up (although we are having fun) but continue making the same unknowing mistakes, because we don't have a proper foundation to work off of. There is no doubt in my mind that "Terry Jordans Wall Chart" will be like having my own personal coach at home 24/7...For those of you reading this that have been and continue to struggle to bring your scores up, get ahold of Terry and get him to send you one, you'll be glad you did!!! Terry is a true gentleman, a world class accomplished shooter, with a lifetime of shooting knowledge who proved to me that he was willing to share that with others. I can't thank you enough Terry for your valuable time and information you have so kindly given me and I look forward to my rising consistent scores. This Wall chart is now my new "secret weapon" !!! Get the cheque in the mail guys and gals and buy one, you'll be glad you did!!! Ernie Roberts

20. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Terry....... You have a PM.......Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.