1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Tenn. Dicks Coupon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pullbangloss, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just curious if anyone has the Dick's Coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase from Tenn. I heard some mention of it on here a while back. I have a copy of the Illinois coupon but I see it expires at the end of October.

Thanks in advance.
    Matt Ski

2. pullbangloss

Earl

Thanks for the feedback. The Illinois coupon is good for the same time frame so I guess I won't be needing the coupon.

I thought someone had said the coupons were good throughout the whole year.

Thanks again.

Matt Ski

3. reload

reload TS Member

Here's the link if anyone needs it.

http://dnr.state.il.us/fish/digest/digest.pdf

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Matt:

I live in Tennessee. You can get the "$10 off a $50 purchase" coupon out of the 2007 Tennessee Fishing Regulations booklet. I have not seen any coupons in the Hunting Regulations booklet. The coupon is on the first inside page FROM THE BACK. I get the booklets in the Wal-Mart Sporting Goods departments. The coupons in the Fishing booklet are good until 12/31/2007 and do not exclude ammunition.

5. pullbangloss

DoubleAuto,

Thanks for the info. I went on the website and found the 2007 fishing regulations in a .pdf format but they did not show a coupon. Do you know if there is a .pdf format on the web some where?

Thanks,
    Matt Ski

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Matt:

Sorry but I have no idea about a pdf format. I would check your local Wal-Mart Sporting Goods department. They are usually sitting on the counter.

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"Thanks for the info. I went on the website and found the 2007 fishing regulations in a .pdf format but they did not show a coupon. Do you know if there is a .pdf format on the web some where?"</I>

Knowing that anyone anywhere in the US could download all the Dick's coupons they wanted, it would be rather short-sighted for Dick' to allow their coupons to be carried in the on-line versions of every hunting/fishing regulations guidebook in the country.

Morgan

8. washandwear

washandwear Member

Here is a 50% at Dicks Coupon for up to 6 boxes of ammo. Expires 10/13 today!

http://app.dcsg.com:80/coupon/coupon.cfm?n=TUO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.