1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted -- T. Jordon Wall Chart for SCTP team

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by krieghoff200, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

The Java Clay Crushers SCTP team is looking for someone that has a Terry Jordon Wall chart that would be willing to donated it for use with the new and inexperienced shooters. With the cost of shells and targets on the rise, the coaching staff figured that this would be a easier way of starting new shooters and allowing them to see where every possible target could be instead of sending them to the trap line with no idea at all.

The lucky donor will recieve a framed picture of the Java Clay Crushers SCTP Team and a very nice letter of appreciation for their donation.

Steve White, Asst Coach.........krieghoff200

2. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

John...the kids do fund raising that is used to purchase shells for the team, last year they went thru 90 cases of shells and the club donated all the targets for the kids...approx. 22,500 targets. But the fundraising just barely covers the cost of shells and their entry fees at a couple of local ATA events and entry fees for the NYS SCTP Championships

just thought maybe someone might be willing to donated a wall chart

Steve

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Steve.

A friend of mine upgraded to the new Sparta model from his older Tyvek Vandalia style chart. Send me an e-mail about the 5th of April. He may still have it and I will see if I can get it for you.

Terry.

4. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Thanks Terry, will do.

Congrats on your scores at the Southern Grand

Steve

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Mr Jordan I would like to buy a chart. My PM feature is on or I can call you whichever works better. Rick Gibbs

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Rick.

I sent you a message. Terry

7. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

8. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.