1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Super X mod 1

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ken Hurst, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

I'm looking for a Super X mod 1 as a project gun. The metal finish and stock are of no concern to me as metal will be hand polished & engraved & inlayed. Stock will be replaced. I would like to trade my engraving services against this gun. Bigbore Perrazi can testify as to the quality of my work as I have done work for him recently. I can also be reached at 910-221-5288 EST -- seven days a week. I would prefer talking to email except for pictures of course. Thanks, Ken

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Ken,

I take it that you are looking for one of the late slab sided models?

ec90t

3. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Thanks for the call Mr. Dean --- it's a done deal ! As soon as you get the 42 & the blank to me, I'll have the stock work started and immediately start the engraving thereafter. To all others, Mr. Dean was the first to call me but, I thank you for your interest. Best to all, Ken

4. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Mr. Bob, call me and we can talk about it. Ken 910-221-5288

5. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Thanks for the interest guys. In the past few days I've received many calls wanting to trade gun & money for engraving. I don't need anymore guns but will be happy to discuss engraving a gun for you if you are interested in getting info about cost , coverage ---- doesn't cost to ask questions. Ken 910-221-5288 EST (seven days a week)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.