1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Stock for Beretta 682

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flinter58, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flinter58

flinter58 TS Member

I have a friend wanting a stock for a Beretta 682 trap gun - he is wanting one to "work-on", cut, sand, bondo - etc. He wants to make a stock fit - then have it duplicated......If you have one suited for this please send info and I will pass it along....thanks. Pappa

2. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

i have one that was broke in shipping . IT HAS BEEN FIXED WITH GLUE BUT I NEVER USED IT. IT WAS NOT COMPLETELY BROKEN OFF WHERE THE RECIEVERAND STOCK MEET. LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED. $50.00

3. Perry County Gun Club

Perry County Gun Club TS Member

I have a 682 stock and foreend w/ ajustable comb and jnes adjuster with a decelerator pad i will take 250.00 and shipping is inc.
    thanks mark

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Joel Etchen has a couple on his website under USED GUNS...joeletchenguns.com....lb

5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Spuds, you have email.

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Spuds, where are you located?

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had an extremely bad situation with code5coupe-- I would not open his email and I would not reply to it if I were you

this guy is big time trouble and doesnt hesitate to lie that he had a bad transaction with you even if you had no transaction at all-

Additionally code5coupe - has trouble paying

He never did send me the money or an FFL for a gun and wanted me to send him the gun without those

Gene

8. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

Iam working on pics. Im in idaho. i bought the stock from back east and was not her to open before ups left. someone stepped or set something onit. oi could not get ups to cover since they were not here when i opened it. I had a cabinet maker reset and glue it.

9. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Thanks, Spuds.
    Send the pix when you can. You have my name and address.
    Sorry to hear about the bad situation with UPS. I've had to fight with them over destroyed goods myself (they broke a TRANSMISSION into 5 pieces!!). They weren't there when I opened the crate either, but ended up sending someone out to inspect it and did finally pay.
    Code

PS Gene never did send me that XT..... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.