1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted skb 600

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by lilfella, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilfella

lilfella TS Member

0   0   0

Wanted a skb ithaca 600 trap gun in good condition. Please reply with condition. What might you be asking for it. Thank you.. Larry

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a good friend that asked me to sell his. I looked at it and would describe it as 80% - he is not known to take care of stuff but it has not been shot much, just neglected in the safe etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.