1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted side sheilds for shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by blkcloud, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a set of side sheilds for my daughters shooting glasses, If you have a extra set I can pay with paypal. thanks!

2. washandwear

washandwear Member

0   0   0

Hi

Search ebay "blinders". Several there. Or PM
    with address and will send you a set.

Regards

W&W

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Check your PM. Give me your address and I will be happy to send a set... Dan

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

I usually buy them from Remington, 35 cents a pair. Got 20 pairs a couple years ago and still have a few.

Attaboy, Dan. You beat me to it.

HM

5. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

0   0   0

mayne not as stylish as your daughter wants but you can make a pair out of the tops from a shell box - just poke or cut a pair of holes in the cardboard and slide them on the temples.

is she bothered by movement or light bleeding through?

if the former then she needs to learn to block it out.

if the latter try a pair of oakleys - the wrap around lens is a great way to eliminate the light bleeding in from the sides.

6. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

THANKS! Dan..

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

You're welcome, Keith.....

8. steele

steele TS Member

0   0   0

I make mine from old DVD cases. The black plastic is thin enough to flex when sliding them on the glasses & they are durable enough not to bend up while in the case. Just trace on the plastic using paper ones for a pattern & then use a paper punch to make the holes. One side is usually shiny & the other side is matte. And you can make them larger/longer if needed. Butch

9. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Saw the picture of your young daughter on another thread. Congratulations! We certainly need youngsters joining the sport. Another neat idea is to make your own from the colored file folders (match her outfits) and letting her use stickers to decorate them. I've made them with fly fishing stickers I found at a local craft store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.