1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED Shotbags

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hullman, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hullman

hullman TS Member

Purchasing cloth shotbags - 25 bags minimum and must be clean and in good shape. Will pay a portion of the freight. Give details.
    Leroy Rowe

2. cementman

cementman Member

Might be interesting to see how much the "old" cloth shot bages may be worth now that the new bags we see are plastic. With the cost of shot going up that way it has been maybe the only way to recoup the extra cost of shot will be to sell off some of our old cloth bags. Has to be some value in these older cloth bags considering they are manufacture marked with many available uses, i.e., sand bags, shooting accesories or just plain collectables.

3. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

hullman13

I have a plastic storage container 20" wide x 13" wide x 15" deep; full of the old cloth shot bags. I have been saving these bags for years.

Let me know how many you want and what you will pay for each one. They have not been laundered, they are as is from emptying the shot.

Post your reply here on TS.com. If satisfactory, I will E-mail you my address & phone number for further correspondence. Thank you.

Frank

4. 686

686 TS Member

i will take 100 bags. email me price with shipping. thanks charles

5. hullman

hullman TS Member

Sorry, but I have no need for opened Shotbags.
    Leroy Rowe
    410-479-0443

6. hullman

hullman TS Member

Hello,
    Yes, I would be intersted in the bags.I am currently paying 35 cents each and will pay a certain part of the freight depending on where they will be sent from.
    Leroy Rowe
    410-479-0443

7. hullman

hullman TS Member

Hello,
    Are you buying or selling? I noticed you said you will Take 100 bags. If you are selling , I am currently paying 35 cents each plus some or all of it depending on where you are shipping from.
    Leroy Rowe
    410-479-0443

8. incognito

incognito TS Member

35 cents????? Boy, I guess you would. They bring over $1 each on Ebay, and the buyer pays all the shipping.

9. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Yup, I sold 100 of them recently to a poster on here for 125 bucks and I paid postage. RG

10. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Wishfull thinking @ .35 cents each. I just sold a bunch at a gun show last week for 2 bucks each. Could have sold more if I would have had them with me. Oneidcharlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.