1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Shooting Shirts in Tall sizes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rocktire, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I can never find shooting shirts, jackets, etc. in tall sizes. There are surely several out there that wear tall sizes. If any of you have a good supplier for Talls let me know. I would really like to see someone who does custom embroidery/screen printing that sells talls as well.

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

0   0   0

Contact Sue Fischer at Pine Tree Custom Sportsware. I just ordered 3 tall shooting tees. This is her website. http://www.pinetreecustomsportswear.com/

3. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, we carry tall sized shooting tee shirts. I have included the link above to the tall size tees in our store. Scroll through the sizes to find the proper size. If you don't find what you want, please contact us, we can get polos, jackets, button fronts, long sleeve, and short sleeve tees in a variety of colors, left or right hand, however they may be a bit higher in cost than the tees on our website since we have to order from a different supplier. We can provide photos of available clothing if you provide us with your email.

Yes, we also have embroidery services.

We have a special running through tomorrow, order 2 tees (off the website only) and get the third shirt free.

Sue at Pine Tree 309-754-9440 or email above

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

Great service and great people to deal with,and good product.You wont be disapointed!!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.