1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted S&W .357 blued rev. w/ 3 or 3.5" barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ferrismike, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferrismike

ferrismike TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a 3' or 3.5" blued S&W .357 revolver anyone know where I might find one? I'm not looking for a show piece as it will be used on the range and for home defense.

Thanks.

2. elinvar

elinvar Member

0   0   0

wanted S&W .357 blued rev. w/ 3 or 3.5

I have 3" model 19 for sale- Nice piece and priced accordingly- 575$ will take it- I can send pictures if interested- also have a 3" 686 for sale.
    Terry Jones

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

So..... You come to a trapshooting website and ask where to find a handgun? Your first post on trapshooters.com is where to find a handgun?

Well... Let's see... if you want to buy a handgun on the internet there are several auction sites you can buy them from. What would make you come on here and ask to buy a handgun from a bunch of trapshooters? I smell something fishy. Jeff

4. ferrismike

ferrismike TS Member

0   0   0

Well SuperXJeff I did indeed go to this site to look for a handgun. Makes sense to me to ask gun guys if they know where to find a gun. I was looking at the some of the previous discussions yesterday and noticed that some people were offering what I was looking for. Just to clear it up a little more for you I found the site while looking for my next handgun on line. Not sure what could be "fishy" about my post.

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Welcome to the website ferrismike. Here is a good website for S&W's:

http://smith-wessonforum.com/forum.php

I think that you have to register to read the classifieds, but there are a lot of differant S&W pistols offered for sale there. You will also find a lot of info on S&W there.

Good luck, Rodbuster.

6. ferrismike

ferrismike TS Member

0   0   0

Chris and Rodbuster, thanks!

7. ferrismike

ferrismike TS Member

0   0   0

Terry, sent you an email earlier today but have not heard back from you. I am very interested in the S&W model 19. Please send pictures.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.