1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted! Roller handle for Dillon 550 or 650!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 700X-user, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 700X-user

700X-user Member

0   0   0

If anybody has an extra roller handle for either a 550 or 650 I would be interested in purchasing it.

Thanks, Ed

2. 700X-user

700X-user Member

0   0   0

Back to the top! Lets try this again! Anybody?????

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Never could figure why Dillon would use anything but the top of the line. Once you use that aluminum roller version you're spoiled for life. I thought they were kinda expensive when they wanted $41 for them. Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dillon-Aluminum-Roller-Handle-XL-650-0r-550B-compatible-/390115936531?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ad4b8c913

4. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There is a thread on Brianenos.com about a guy who figured out a way to modify the ball one.

5. JTEA

JTEA Member

0   0   0

Ebay $47.00

Dillon $42.00

http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p/9/pid/23994/catid/3/Dillon_Roller_Handle__Aluminum_

I made my own shovel handles for my shotshell loaders using a jumbo putter grip (flat sided). Get them from a golf shop for $7. Very comfortable.

JT

6. 700X-user

700X-user Member

0   0   0

Paul,

Drop that wood to the right 90 degrees and I will buy one.

I have 2 Dillon loaders that have the roller handles. I just bought a used 550 and it came with the original ball handle. I have been watching them on Ebay for several months and it is amazing that people will pay more for them on Ebay than you can buy them from Dillon! Go figure!

Warpspeed, thanks for the link!

Ed

7. EE

EE Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Is Dillon out of them?

8. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

No Dillon is not out of them.. He just wanted to see if there was a more economical solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.