1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Rib Unit for 34" 99Plus or 32" Citori Plus

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CalvinMD, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

i'm in need of a new or excellent condition spare rib for a Browning Plus gun that is the longer of the two types ever made...the correct one would fit either the 34"99 plus or the 32" Citori Plus.

ALSO****...if anyone has detailed instruction to remove/replace the rib please post that also..it looks pretty straight forward and simple but its always better to know wat to expect like if I need to beware of exploding springs and such...thanks in advance

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Wanted: Rib Unit for 34

Get in touch with midwest gun works. Bulge.

3. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks Bulge...tried them and they are out at this time...tried getting through to Browning and they must have been mucho busy because I never got a human to pick up the line

4. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

ttt...anybody else out there replaced one to send me a pointer or 3???..I'm guessin I need to drive the tiny roll-pin out that retains the rib height elevation adjustment screw??

5. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Actually if I remember correctly you remove the pin in the muzzle end of the rib. This will allow the rib to hinge straight up and away from the barrel. I think it will then come out of the reare adjustment block. But sometimes my memory is a bit foggy. What is wrong with the old rib? Good luck, Tim

6. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thanks Tim...got the gun cheap because it had a rack mishap...the breech end og the rib nearest the height adjust screw,..it had dented and messed up a full inch of the stipled top surface of the rib...had thought of maybe sending it to Keen Site to see if they could resurface and recut the checkered rib top and refinish satin black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.