1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted!!! Remington 700 HS Precision Stock LA

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi Guys, I know this is way off tyopic but I am hoping somebody might have one. I just signed up on Snipershide.com but you have to have 40 or 60 posts before they will let you post on the wanted section. I am looking for a long action for my 300 Winmag 700 Sendero. If you have one that you want to sell please e-mail me what you have. I am willing to pay 250.00 for it. Jeff

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Go to www.e-gunparts.com they might have what you are looking for. HMB

3. Hooked

Hooked Member

0   0   0

I just bought one for my 300 RUM from Cabelas (in black) for $249.99, but it was a LA left hand model. RH models were selling for $339.99. Keep your eyes on ebay as they come up quite often. I just checked and all the have on there are SA models right now.

Brian

4. Lew

Lew TS Member

0   0   0

SuperX, I have several of the stocks you are looking for, one color Black. Check the link below and it will describe the stock.
    If interested please eamil me at lscohen@gowebway.com
    Price is $260.00 shipped. thanks, Lew

http://www.hsprecision.com/psv02a.htm

5. cookoff

cookoff TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff, Is there a difference in the action length for a 220 swift and the 300 WinMag? I have a Remington (H-S) one that came off my 220 swift. It had a very thin application of brownell's Acuraglass applied at the front and rear bedding points. Other wise is original and in excellent condition. If your interested can get picture to you. I'd take $200.00 and pay shipping to the lower 48. Bruce

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yea that is a short action. Thanks for the thoughts though guys. I finally found one that was a Remington Sendero take off on Snipershide.com for 225.00 shipped. Funny that I post here and the same day I got lucky on another site. I know this bunch of guys don't just shoot trap and that is why I posted it here. Look at all the responses! Just shows what a diverse group we are on this site. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.