1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Remington 1100 Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by southjblue, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The vender (Rodger) has many and at reasonable prices---I don't know how to get in touch but I am sure there are many on here that can give his address---sjb--

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a like new Spears with the release button and also a gold trigger shoe for $235 shipping included . It`s listed on another thread here . In NJ if your available to come down and try it in your gun .

3. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Choice City Shooter,

Rodge-F has a lot of Remington parts he is trying to liquidate. Encluding Timney triggers , bolts etc. His phone number is 908-687-9355. I hope this helps you and him.

Hit 'em hard,

John

4. TomB

TomB Member

0   0   0

southblue....I have a Waltersdorf that I have used very little. $150 inc. shipping. Works fine !!

Tom B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.