1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED REM 870 12 GA ACTION BAR!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by senior smoke, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

hELLO:
    does anyone have a rem 870 12 gauge action bar that they will sell me? email me at sab1172@sbcglobal.net
    thanks,
    steve balistreri

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

how about a complete reciver and tube with forearm it is a older wingmaster series?$200.00 shipped, a fair start for a youth/ project gun that was my intent but the females in my life(3) arent interested. P.S. I also have a complete trigger for 50.00 Shipped (pull not a relase)
    Let me know if there is any interest? Jim Zimak

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

jim-all i need is a an action bar.
    thanks anyway,
    steve

4. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Steve; Try Poppert's Gun Parts at www.poppertsgunparts.com. New and used parts at very good prices. They have an on-line catalog and are pleasant to deal with. Phone number is 215-887-2391. I get my 1100 parts from them. Regards; Bill H.

5. JPettengill

JPettengill TS Member

0   0   0

You can buy Remington parts at Brownell's. I just bought an action bar for a 20ga 1100, about $70.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.