1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(( WANTED )) Rem. 1100-T

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pahunter1, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a New or REAL GOOD used Rem. 1100 Trap T Let me know what you have. Price and Pictures with a real good discription. Thanks ED

2. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

0   0   0

The Amarillo Gun Club has a raffle going for a real nice new one to be drawn at the S.W.Zone shoot in July.

3. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I would rather buy from someone on TS but I am going to check out the gun auctions. I want one in the next couple weeks. Let me know. ED

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The 1187 is just a bit more user friendly. And has CT, in a step rib bbl. This one is $675 + UPS ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

[​IMG]

This one is a 1187 and Target shotguns has it for $795. Clearly a wonderful trapgun that will take yo to the 27 lickety-split. Again, the gas system on the 1187 is s tad more friednly. Juat by a tad. But CTs make all the difference and If I were shooting one, I would prefer to shoot a mod for singles and a full for hcp. Mod would be fine for Ds as well. Great sight plane on these guns. This gun is $100 more and either is a great piece to break targets with.

Target shotguns is an advertiser above.

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

I have an excellent trap "T" non monte carlo, step rib etc. I'll send you pics tonight. Gary L.

7. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

I am only interested in a 1100 Trap T I have two and need one more for a new shooter.

8. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking for one.

9. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Check your mail box

10. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Jim I checked my mail and there is nothing from you.

11. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

did you check your email?? I sent you an email.. Ross

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I know where their is a nice one for 900 that has a Griggs recoil redirecter on it as well as a Timmney pull trigger. It's like new. If you are interested PM me and I will put you in contact with the guy and the pictures. The guy is firm on the price. jeff

13. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Ross I checked my email and there was nothing from you. My email is prhunter1@juno.com

14. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

sorry!! i will try again, don't know what went wrong, i sent it to your email address (the one listed, not PM.) Ross

15. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I take it that 900 is more then you want to spend? Jeff

16. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

just sent another message hope it comes through Ross

17. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff Thanks for your reply. I have owned three 1100-T's and still have two of them. The last one I bought was from TS member. You are right $900.00 is more than I want to pay for an 1100. The one I bought for the TS member was brand new and I never paid over $700.00 for it. I guess I will keep looking and wait till the right deal comes along. It is funny, when I was not looking for one they were for sale all the time at good prices, now like I said I will have to keep looking. There is still deals out there, hopefully one comes my way. I always have my faithfull 870 TC That my son has used before. He is in the Navy and retiring soon and I want to try and get him the 1100. The third 1100 I said I had was the one I had for him before he joined the Navy, now I want to replace it. Enough of my 1100 history Thanks Again ED

18. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Good enough Ed! Jeff

19. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking>

20. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ed, speaking as an owner of one of the pristine 1100TTs you seek, your chances of buying one at a "good" price get worse every day. You want something used that current the owner cannot replace with new plus the inventory of nice ones dwindles every day as nice ones become less nice through use. Then there's the sentimental value of owning something in nice shape that is no longer made. The reasons above combined to cause me to turn down $750 for my 1100TT five years ago.

I'm sure you have your reasons for wanting only an 1100TT and do not question them, but I see nothing wrong with considering an 11-87 Premier Trap like the ones Jack ("MIA") has.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.