1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Release Trigger Stickers

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chiefjon, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I got mine from Phil at Phil's Gunsmith...I think he is in Mich. but you can probably find his "link" on the home page of this site.

JON

2. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

0   0   0

Just my opinion; NO ONE should remove a gun from the gun rack WITHOUT THE "EXPRESSED" permission from the owner

Don't understand why an "R" sticker is needed. I shoot a release and would not think of pasting a sticker on my trap gun.

Frank

3. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The stickers are a good idea for safety reasons I have seen shooters pick up a gun thinking it was theirs and notice the sticker before they headed to the line,I also shot with a fellow with a KX-5 and a release who didnt have a sticker and picked up a gun he thought was his and peppered the trap house twice before he figured out it wasnt his,I noticed when we shot Handicap he had rounded up one of them ugly stickers for his gun.Field and clays sells sheets of them you can google them or try the link above.Jerry

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

0   0   0

Easy enough to print you own out.

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

0   0   0

Finally got my new sticker on my Kolar..

FRedmon

6. Paul Marthey

Paul Marthey TS Member

0   0   0

I had some stickers made at a sign shop. They are vinal not paper. 1 1/4 inch in diameter orange in color with a black "R" and the word "release" on the bottom. I need a dollar apiece for them. They are alot better than the paper ones. Respond to e-mail address above if your intrested and put "release stickers" in the subject line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.