1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted pistol carry case hard side range box

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

contact me if you have something like this. it would carry 3 or 4 pistols and mount a scope on the top. Maybe just a hard case with foam inside would do. Motordoc

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Gander mountain carries a pretty nice case, I have a super redhawk in 454.casull with scope and a model 29 s$w that both fit together and I still have room for ammo and goodies. It's theyre guide series, I looked for the model of mine but not to be found. They make some larger ones that are reasonable and are nice looking also, foam padded inside and have latches you can put a lock in. nice case at a good value.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

motordoctor I don't know just what you are looking for but click on the above web site link that I have provided. On the left side of the page scroll down to cases click and then scroll down to Pistol Box and check it out. I have the 5 gun box. Hope this is some help.

Bob Lawless

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

that is what i am looking for. The hard side pistol carry case. Just thought I would find a used one here on ts.com. still looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.