1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED....PINK FEDERAL 12GA HULLS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chrisg, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisg

chrisg Member

0   0   0

I am looking for 500-1000 once fired pink federal hulls.
    Pm me if you have any available.
    Chris G in IL.

2. Alpharem

Alpharem TS Member

0   0   0

Dear sir. I have this amount and more. I'll take them tomorrow to Argyle gun Club (Hy 81 Argyle, Wi ) for the Sun. chicken shoot. After that if you are far away I can ship. Price? .03 ea. ? + ship. John S.

3. dsb

dsb Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I can see what we have at the club and you pay shipping Ill send you what we have. May take a week before I will know.

4. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

I have three flats of the loaded shells that I plan on emptying at the Missouri State Shoot in a few weeks. If you are planning on being there, if you are planning on being there, you are more than welcome to the hulls. Martinpicker

5. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There are some for sale on Gunbroker.

6. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I was at a sporting clays shoot yesterday, and I heard someone asking specifically about the pink Federals. What's so special about them. I have a mixture of those, the red, white, and blues, but mostly the old standard dark red. I thought the pinks and other colors didn't crimp quite the same as the regular reds, so I keep them segregated, but there is certainly nothing special I noticed about them. Especially not enough so as to pay for a Federal.

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I just shot my first box of reloaded "pink" shells. Used the same load as my gold medals. They did not glide through my loader as the gold medals do, but the final product was picture perfect. They shot well, perhaps a bit more crisp that my gold medals, but they shot just fine. I will continue to reload them and see how they hold up.

JON

8. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

*******************************************************************************

Pink Top Gun Hulls For Sale (Silver metal Base with Paper Base-wad) (12 Guage)

Once-Fired and Clean, Packed in boxes of 2000 Each, Only $30.00 per 2000 pcs.

I have 1 box of 2000 available

Ready to Ship to you via USPS Parcel Post---You pay shipping from 84404

PM me for shipping quotes or see USPS.com --- 38 lbs 21"x19"x13"

********************************************************************************

9. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

0   0   0

On Sat. May 4 Peoria Trap Club will have a shoot for the cure and will being shooting lots of pink Federal shells. You are welcome to come if it's not to far to drive. We would love to have you and any one else who wants to come. $30 dollars gets you 50 targets and two boxs of pink shells, plus a tee shirt while they last. RON PIRO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.