1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****WANTED Perazzi Sporting**** GUN FOUND!!!!!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Skeeterzx, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks to all who responded and put up with all my posts. Time to shoot now.

2. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still looking

3. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. buster45

buster45 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a freind who has several.contact me and I will put the 2 of you together.

5. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks buster45....sent you an e-mail and a PM.

6. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. plaw

plaw Active Member

0   0   0

Indiana gun club has a nice one...

8. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

All I see on the Indiana gun club site are 28" guns....

9. Snooky

Snooky Member

0   0   0

mx-12 sporting, 32" fixed choke, IC - Imod, allems roller release, rhino ported, clyde slide recoil reducer, any interest.

Snooky

10. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Not a release man and not a recoil reducer man. Thanks for the heads up though.

11. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Surely someone has a p-gun they want to sell....that doesn't require my first born child!

12. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still looking

13. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have 7K in my pocket......

14. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Mirage, unmolested, factory choke tube set..pull trigger bottom first..blued finish...has 29.5 barrels, tho...PM if interested....LarryB

15. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks, Larry. Looking for longer barrels....

16. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

17. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Cash is burning a hole in my pocket....

18. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey guys-

Am I wearing everyone out on Trapshooters? I had a guy trying to sell me a MX2000 sporter with fixed choke barrels WITHOUT wood and he asked me $7000. I told him I would deal elsewhere and he said I was 'wearing everyone out' on Trapshooters. Is it a problem for me to look for the gun I want on here? Is it a problem that when I say I have cash to the tune of $7000 that some people try to steam roll me with rediculous prices like I am some kind of slack jawed idiot that doesn't know potatoes from apples? I don't want ANY gun. There are particulars in the gun I am looking for and I want to pay a FAIR price. There have been guys respond with guns at good prices. Some guys were a little high but not overly high. I am all about getting a fair price when you try to sell a gun and I have no problem paying a fair price. However, I am not going to pay more for a gun than it is obviously worth. No one on here is going to do that. When I find the gun I want I'll buy it. Until I do find that gun, is there an issue with me having a post on here and keeping it toward the top?? If so, please tell me everyone and I'll have it removed right now.......This guy today is the FIRST person I have ever had an issue with on Trapshooters.

19. twostraight

twostraight Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Saw this on another site. I know nothing about it, just trying to help. Hell I'm not wore out, I'm enjoying your search. A man with a mission.

For Sale - Perazzi Mx-8 Sporting

12-Gauge, Weight 8lbs. 2oz
    31-1/2 inch barrels, the bore is 18, three inch chambers with vented center rib.
    Briley screw in, thin wall chokes full set.
    Triggers Two sets, one removable single selective, and removable single bottom first. The bottom first has a large inerta block to shoot sub guage tubes.
    Stocks (2) - one sporting stock right hand palm swell, with scnable forend, the second is a trap style stock and forend, the dimensions are 14 3/8 LOP. 1.5/8 DAC. 2 3/8 DAH on sporting stock, both butt pads are Kick Ez Black.
    All metal is in excellent condition. Wood sporting stock has one small chip on the right side beside the trigger. Trap stock has handling marks and dents on palm swell from takin the trigger out. Gun was manufactured in 2003 and has been shot very little. Extras inclde the perazzi had case, new trigger springs and firing pins, stock wrench and all paperwork.

Will sell for ($6,800.00) includes shipping to FFL holder - contact Jack at 1-302-438-1173

20. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

Have you tried Cabelas? I was on there web site,and found a mx8,34" barrels,sporting,with two sets of wood. #1162888.They stand behind there guns.I bought 2 perazzi's from them so far,no problems.Give them a try. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.