1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED Perazzi O/U with 1 barrel damaged

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

OK.. 1 piece of Titanium barrel stock has shown up that is 43" long.. and suitable for barrel stock.. As I no longer shoot single barrel.. I'm looking for a O/U mono-block.. Hopefully 32"/31.5" that has 1 damaged barrel.. Hopefully I will replace the bad barrel with a Titanium one..mainly for testing purposes.. before I invest more money for a complete set.. Anyone have something useful out there..???? I really don't want to make a Mono-block.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. Stu Wright will be installing series 2 Briley chokes in it..as I don't want to try to create fixed chokes in titanium..

For those seeking more information.. If there is enough meat.. the barrel will be threaded 1"X28tpi and screwed in.. The barrel with be threaded with a single point carbide threading too.. Lots of oil..and very slow.. The mono-block/barrel stub remains will be threaded with a 1"X28 tpi tap.. Any advice is always greatly appreciated..

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hey Mike,
    You are having way too much fun I do like following the projects makes my projects look simple but they keep me busy and working. When they turn out well it is even better. I will follow this project up as you go along good luck. I have been working on a hi short rib project myself lots of fun.
    Buddy

3. JPettengill

JPettengill TS Member

0   0   0

I happen to have such a barrel. Send me a E-mail and we'll talk about it.
    Jim Pettengill

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Buddy.. Let me know how it comes out.. I can tell you that with older eyes.. its a great help for me.. While I didn't shoot the regular MX2005 well.. I really like the sight picture of the short rib.. I plan on putting one on my titanium barrel project.. especially if I change the top barrel... All Good.. Send my best to my friends at the Silver Dollar.. All Good Mike

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

A MT-6 barrel has been donated to the cause.. Thanks and i'll let everyone know how it comes out.. I have found out my 1X28 tpi tap is to large.. So I'll probably be locktighting it in place..

6. dflo

dflo Member

0   0   0

Before using Henkel products check with Belzona. I have used several of their epoxies in high temp and high pressure applications.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.