1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted- perazzi mx-3 combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jetflightexpress, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetflightexpress

jetflightexpress TS Member

no ports, fixed comb, 14 1/2 lop.

2. jetflightexpress

3. jetflightexpress

send me pics. sdchevalier@comcastxxxx.net

leave out x's

4. joshif

joshif TS Member

I have a friend that might have an MX3 set. I'll call him and find out.

5. jetflightexpress

Big Mike,
    Let me know what you find. Thanks.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Any particular reason you want an MX3? You might have better luck finding an MX6, (NOT MT6), similar gun, a bit more money.

WW

7. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

find a MX3 Special better locking lugs,but no drop out trigger Jon more barrels available too

8. jetflightexpress

I hear you on trying find one with no ports. I have searched for over a year already. I thought I might come to you folks, as a one of the last stones moved, type of search.
    Anyway, beautiful guns, shot one a few times, 25's each time, regrettably return to loanee with offer, but not selling. Anyway, thanks for the input thus far.

-Stephen.

By the way, My dad loved the 220 swift I gave him with the 20x unertl scope. Very much the same he had when he hunted woodchucks.
    I found the folks at Unertl optics in Las Vegas to be increbily nice, and helpful during the process. I will post tel number and other contact info in case anyone else is looking.

9. joshif

joshif TS Member

My friend has a 34x32 combo. The single is choked x-full and the o/u is Mod.-Full.I didn't ask the LOP or if it's a Monte Carlo or what # the stock is. He says the o/u is ported. If you're interested I'll give you his #.

10. jetflightexpress

I will recheck those sites, but I found all guns are either ported or with adjustable choke or both. None of which I like.

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

MX3 Special is NOT the same at the MX3.

The Special is built on the MX8 frame.

12. joehunter

joehunter Member

I found this one for sale on www.pita.com classifed section. Sounds like it may work for you. I love my MX3 special combo.

Thanks,

Joe

MX-3 Perazzi Combo, 34in. single, 32in. O/U, all barrels full choke,pull trigger, adj. stock with reducer. Bluing wear on the underneath side, overall condition is good. Comes with Perazzi hard case and extra trigger. $3500.00 or best offer Please contact Ed Canoose at 541-826-1735
    $ 3500.00
    Ed Canoose
    Eagle Point, Oregon - Wed Mar 28 00:24:52 CDT 2007

13. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

Higradeshooters.com Roy has a pretty nice mx3 spl. Careful, mx3 special is good and has different barrels than the mx3 I think.

14. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Whiz thats what I thought when I said would be easier to find barrels so all mx8 should fit wth a little smithing. as for the trigger was going by book said not drop out trigger Jon teflon a small problem too with mx3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.