1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Perazzi Forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BuddyTrapChamp, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

0   0   0

i have a Perazzi MX8 Ithaca im not sure what series it is but i need to get both forearms

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Buddy, chances are it would be a type 3..serial number below 54,000. have New style type 4 trap forend..see attached pic's..Excellent Condition $185.00 plus shipping
    flabigpapa_2008_0303320.jpg

flabigpapa_2008_0303321.jpg

flabigpapa_2008_0303322.jpg

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Buddy. Not all forends have identical dimensions. If the forend opening is a bit large that is fine and no one will notice, nor will the gun. If it is a bit snug, write me and I'll tell you how to relieve it easily and make it 100% to your gun.
    But the key is that you need to tell us if your gun is a type 2 or 3 iron system. Flagipapa's appears to be a type 4. But He knows and ask him. And maybe you know what type you have.

Jack

4. ridg300

ridg300 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi I need a type 4 forearm. I will buy yours if it is a type 4. My Perazzi forearm has a crack that I don't think can be repair.. The wood on my forearm is dark a beautiful but cracked unfortuneately. Is yours still for sale let me know. thanks Frank ridg300@netzero.com

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

ridg300, You have e-mail about type 4 wood , Thanks Bart

6. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

0   0   0

Here are the forearms i need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page