1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Palm Pilot PDA

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chango2, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm old school...like to find a clean Palm PDA with cradle to purchase as a backup. These useful things are no longer available new and I'm not into an I Phone or Blackberry etc.

Those multi-function things have small buttons and are counterintuitive. Yup, I'm getting to really be a really old phart!

Anybody out there more modern? I'd love to purchase a clean Palm PDA.

Thanks,

David

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Someone gave me a palm pad once I never used it don't know what model or....I found it
    [​IMG]

Is this what you are looking for? PM me with your address and I will send it to you. Bulge.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

David, I used to feel the same way. Being 68 I am old school and stubborn to boot. I finally broke down and got the wife and myself Blackberry phones with internet, email and all the whistles. I am very happy that I did this now. I love getting emails instantly wherever I am. I use it to look up address's and find places when driving. My wife is able to search the net while we travel and it really helps her enjoy the traveling more. Just do it, you wont regret it. I was at the club working on a trap one day and needed assistance so I searched the net for Quality replacement parts, found their number, called Al and we fixed the prob by me describing the situation while I was in the trap house

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

I have a Palm V with all the accessories if you are interested. Let me know via e-mail at brownk80@gmail.com.

Mike Brown

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I guess these old pharts are all the same..I've been using a Palm Tungsten "T" for about ten years now and would be lost without it. A phone to me is for making & receiving calls. The palm pilot holds all my phone #'s beyond my speed dial list. Good enough for me.!

Big Jack

6. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

I have a couple laying around the garage in a box, you can have for the price of shipping. I'm pretty sure there is a 5 and a 7 color as well as a couple of HP pocket pcs. Shoot me an email and let me know which one you are looking for. I switched to a blackberry and never looked back.

Mike

7. romie

romie Active Member

0   0   0

If that is the old black and white I will give it to you if you want it.let me know.
    Monty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.