1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted--Old shotshells

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by walnutmaker, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

I know this is reaching but I am looking for a full box of Winchester 1962 vintage Xpert or Ranger trap loads Paper shells in the first Mark 5 loading to go with a display box I acquired from the 1962 Grand American. Any help would be appreciated! I am very aware these may no longer exist! Thanks Phil Simms

2. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

I looked around in my shop,found a 1/2 full box of ww expert target loads,paper,7-1/2 shot.If interested,lets talk..Ray

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Phil , how about a picture ? If I have them I will send free. Jeff

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Guys,I will try to get Nate to post a photo of the display box so you can see what I'm looking for Thanks Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.