1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Old items

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by OhioGal, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a few items, nothing new, something you might have thought about throwing out, but just not sure...items are:

1. Leather shell case (single case)
    2. Larger leather range bag
    3. Shell bag with either the shell case at top and bottom bag
    4. An old 2 or 3 XL shooting vest.

My husband wants to try his hand at some leather work, he does knife covers, quivers etc and looks good, so thought I might find something we could take apart for a pattern. The vest, well that is for my sewing machine to try my hand at!... Let me know what you got, I will pay the actual shipping...zip is 45810...please keep to in the US lower 48...thanks in advance

Shoot well
    Deb

2. zinger

zinger Member

0   0   0

Deb, I have an old shamrock shell bag you can have but it's in our trailer in Elysburg so I can't get to it until the Westy Hogan shoot. It's the larger bag with front pocket. Let me know

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

I think I have a single leather box (not a case) holder. Will try and check this weekend. Ray

5. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

That would be great...not in a big hurry this is for winter projects...so if you find it Ray let me know.....Still looking for an old vest?????

Deb

6. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

7. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

8. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.