1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Night Vision rifle scope

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a gen 1 or 2 night vision rifle scope for night hog hunting and varmints. Jackie B.

2. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Tpeterson1

Tpeterson1 Member

0   0   0

Trijicon scopes,they have what you need.I suggest you look into the "tri power" scope here~

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product1.php?id=TriPower

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Spend the extra money and go for the Gen 3 scope. You will be alot happier with it. Gen 1 is very very poor, gen 2 looks like ghost, 3 you can tell what is what. I would like to get the thurmal (sp) scope that they use today. A snow ball has better chance in hell then I do getting one. LOL

5. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Russian made gen 1 that is really pretty good but has a very short range but would like to get one with greater range that doesn't break the bank. Jackie B.

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

I have seen the Russian ones and thought they were junk. I later found out how right I was. I talked to a military person and he said they were made to be used then WHEN they broke they would just throw them away and get another. That was all I needed to know.

As I said before ITT is the only one I would buy.

7. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I contacted Trijcon to find out more about the recommendation and this is what I was told.

Thank you for your interest in Trijicon products. Our TX30 is not “night vision” but is a non-magnified, self-luminous sight that

is ideally suited for use with night vision devices. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance.

8. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Jack, let me know what you find that works. That is on my short list of toys. Happy New Year, Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.