1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED - Nice Set of Wood for a K-80 Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CCA, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCA

CCA Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DB, I have 2 sets of new K-80 wood. Both can be seen at crvcustomarms.webs.com. They are both new take offs, trap monte carlo, matching fore arms

Chris Vendel

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DB Bill,

I have a magnificent set of K80 wood with a Country gentleman adjustable butt plate. No adjustable comb. 14.5 LOP with current pad could easily be longer with different pad.

I was going to use it on my own sporter but sold the gun and still have the wood! Asking $1100.00

Thanks, Bob Schultz

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Right side

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is a nice set on GunsAmerica.com that the seller describes as skeet wood but it has a factory-adjustable Monte Carlo comb. I might be wrong, but I don't recall Krieghoff making skeet wood with a MC comb. The price seemed reasonable and the figure was pretty.

Ed

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Bill

I have several sets

email me at gnbug@prodigy.net

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, Have a new set I'll be putting up for sale in a day or two is 1 5/16" at comb on a regular K-80 and 1 5/8" on a pro-sporter. New wood set for 1250.00 if you'd be interested. Pretty decent English walnut. Phil Simms

7. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

You beat me to it Phil. I was going to suggest to DBBILL, call Phil Simms, he'll have what you want. I know DB likes high grade wood. I saw the wood from the Bowen for sale. Roy

8. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

DB Bill,
    I have a set made by Tom Smith. Made for a gun a friend of mine owns and went to Perazzi shortly afterwards. Don't believe it was ever shot. It has the typical Tom Smith "preliminary/temporary" finish (meant to be shot until such time as customer was satisfied of the fit). No checkering and is exhibition grade english walnut. I know he paid more than $1,500 for the blank alone. I will sell it for $1,500.
    Contact me for pictures. I don't have a Krieghoff to mount the stock on, but I'll see if I have the dimensions recorded somewhere.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    [​IMG]

9. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

http://cgi.ebay.com/Krieghoff-Shotgun-Stock-and-Fore-end-Excellent-Adjusts_W0QQitemZ290378141948QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439be2d0fc

I dont know the seller, just passing it on.

10. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, Wood sold to one of my regular dealers before I could list it. Thanks anyways. Phil S.

11. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I believe I have this set at the club
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

12. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.