1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wanted- Morgan Adjustable Recoil Pad

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by WesleyB, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

metal or the newer plastic hardware.... i think i have an extra one that is ABS plastic...

2. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

i have one somewhere on the bench. i will look for it today.how does free sound?+ what ever shipping is.

3. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Tracyhunter -- Do you have any P guns or K guns laying on that bench of yours that you want to send me for free plus the cost of shipping. I just had to ask! Thanks Huntinandhotrods

4. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

no free K guns.I am coming to the end of my trapshootig and i am returning a favor a member on this web did for me.a K gun part for free.

5. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tracyhunter - I'm sure Tigman appreciates your generousity very much. I just had to throw that out there as a joke. I know there are some great people on this site that help out us new guys. I had a couple of them help me and it has also been very appreciated. I look forward to the day when I will be able to help somebody out in this sport!! Huntinndhotrods

6. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

check your pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.