1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Monte Carlo or Adjust. Stock 4 Beretta 391

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by train222, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I just picked up a Beretta 391 Parallel 12 Guage Sporting Gun Which has a straight stock.

I want to shoot the gun for Trap, because it has no recoil at all.

The straight stock that is on it now, is way too low for me to shoot.

Its the Beretta Extra Grade wood set, so I don't want to mess around with it and have it converted into an adjustable.

I want to keep the factory wood intact.

I am looking for a Monte Carlo or an Adjustable stock that will fit this shotgun..

Anything out there?

Thanks,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Changing the stock plate and shim to a set that will give you less drop at the comb, will raise your POI enough for trap. This worked for me and my parallel target 391. JM

3. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

JM

Thanks for the information. I am aware of the spacers and the shims that you can change to make adjustments to the stock.

It's just that I am not comfortable shooting a straight stock.

The two trap guns that I do shoot (Perazzi TM-1 and Browning BT99 Max) Both have Monte Carlo Stocks, with the Soft Touch Conversion that have the 4 way adjustable combs....

I am very recoil sensitive because of a broken jaw, I had, several years ago..

Thanks again,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.