1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED! Model 12

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ted Busch, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted Busch

Ted Busch TS Member

Hello im looking for a nice model 12. exactly what im looking for is a pre-64 trap gun in good shape. the more original the better!

if you have one you would like to get rid of. please post it pics and price would be appreciated

Thanks Ted

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Are you looking for a 12 ga and or smaller gauge's?

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Ted,

I have a pre-64 three pin trap I would consider selling. Gun is in good solid shape, has a Bishop Trap stock on it. Will post pictures later.

Ken

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Ted,
    I have a 1950's model 12 trap Duckbill, 2 pin rib, 30" full choke, adjustable comb, done by Jack West with cherry looking wood, either pull or release or both. Conntact me at above email for photos, Ben PS 95% plus

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

post your email address and I'll send you pictures

6. kenf

kenf Active Member

LOP is 13 3/8" with Kickeez Pad. Can be spaced out or add a Gracoil unit.

7. kenf

kenf Active Member

Other side

Good Solid shooter. Few marks on the receiver, nothing bad and blue is worn through on left side of the barrel where forearm rubbed against it. I have $900 in it and will send it to your dealer for that.

Full choke gun.

If interested e-mail me

8. Ted Busch

Ted Busch TS Member

sorry i have been away from the computer for a few days

ken, how bad is the bluing worn on the barrel?

motordoc pics and prices would be appreciated

my email is above

thank you

9. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

This thread confirms my suspicions. There are no original Pre-64 Model 12s for sale anymore. All have been "improved" from what the good old boys in New Haven, Ct did.

10. kenf

kenf Active Member

Ted,

Here is a better shot. The bluing wear is down to the steel at the back and gradually fades out on this side as you can see. The other side has a little mark about an 1/8 wide and 3" long.

11. Ted Busch

Ted Busch TS Member

Ken at this time im going to try to hold out for a true beauty, which by the looks of things might very hard to find. Nice gun. thanks for posting, but i have very very tempted, i like the stock a lot

to the top

12. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Ted: I think I know what you are looking for. Good luck in your search. I do have an original Model 12 Pigeon Grade that I am "considering" selling. (Maybe)!! However, the previous owner opted to have an adjustable comb installed. Beautiful wood; but it does have the adjustable comb, which makes it not factory original. Again, all original to include the wood; just the adjustable comb hardware has been installed. If interested I can send pictures. See above email address. Thanks Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.