1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Model 12 Pigeon

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bundy4, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Looking to find a Pre. 64 Winchester model 12 Pigeon grade, Vent. rib duck bill trap. Must be all original and in very good condition. Also looking for factory pigeon wood for another gun. Thanks, Ray

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

http://sbfgllc.com/frm_inventory1.htm steve barnett has one

3. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

here is another felix bedlan fairbury ne a big winchester dealer http://www.bedlans.com/

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

There are many variations of the Model 12 Pigeon Grade Trap. Within all variations, most you will find will be fakes put together from parts with pigeons added to the barrel extension. What variation do you prefer? Two pin, three pin, Y Model, Super Pigeon? The two pin and the Super Pigeon are the most coveted, but the three pin and the Y Model are sometimes bargains.

5. old tex

old tex TS Member

0   0   0

Stu and Sharon Wright had a beauty at the Grand - about $4K but probably worth it.

6. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

eightbore, thank you for your input. I am looking to find a 2 pin pigeon that is in 90% or better original condition and not an upgrade. I want it to shoot so I dont need a mint gun. I would also take a 3 pin but I feel the fit and finish is not the same as the 2 pin guns. Thanks, Ray

7. butch32

butch32 Member

0   0   0

stu and sharon sold the one they had at the grand. Seen it in the morning and went back a couple hours later and it was sold.

8. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a mint Y model pigeon with a dog on either side.
    It is a trap model, really nice, and one of the last made.
    If you are interested, let me know via email.
    Regards, and good shooting,
    Dave

9. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

call felix bdlan- very big trader of winchester guns

10. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

0   0   0

I have set of winchester original late 50's pigeon wood factory grip cap, no pad, 90-95% original finish. I'd need $1000 or it will stay in the safe.

Wood sold

pumpgunner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.