1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED -- Light Weight K-80 Receiver

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=150838&Messages=6

check out these guns,,,the engraving on the top one looks alot like the engraving thats been on all the LW receivers i've seen so far.

hope it helps

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

DB,
    We have a K-80 light weight gun down here. Are you interested in the complete gun? We have someone who wants to buy the barrels but no money has changed hands now after two weeks . Let me know.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

Be careful in using a light weight frame for the heavy use of Skeet shooting -- Krieghoff no longer offers the light weight for a reason -- the light weights receivers are subject to cracking -- a friend had one that did crack -- Krieghoff backed it up by offering a replacement frame no charge -- but stated that another light weight may only last about 10 years -- so he went with a std. weight -- but they charged him $1500 for the std. weight -- I know you are going to hear from people that will tell you I am full of it -- but just be aware

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.